Movement

Movement

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

the bathtub test...


It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started.


During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criteria was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.


"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."


"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."


"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"......................


..............."hi roomy, you can call me mgc."

6 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my...I guess I'd like a bed near the window! Lol.

Ashburnite said...

looks like you, me and Tara are all sharing a room. Now we just have to figure out who's sharing a bed if there are 3 of us? ;-)

Mackenzie said...

I would have tried to make tea.

Melody said...

I've always known being committed was somewhere in my future.

Nicole said...

Yeah, there's like 14 of us sharing a 1BR padded condo right now...

mgc said...

tara - no problem, there are two windows.

ash - still no problem!

bv - good. we could drink it as we are sharing the same crazy room.

mk99 - glad you're on board.

nicole - cozy isn't it?