Movement

Movement

Friday, December 09, 2005

starting to blue...


and so it begins - the holiday blues. i tend to really dislike the month of december. not that it is such a bad month or that i become all consumed with shopping and all that stuff. i just get so exhausted with all the fuss and activity that transacts in this month. every commercial is for junk that few of us need. everyone is in a hurry to go shopping and blow their money on previously said junk. "get out of my way i need that gift..." merry christmas to you too.

i am looking forward to january and a new beginning, thus giving me eleven month of peace before i have to be disgusted once again. i need a nap!

2 comments:

flatlander said...

That's a neat photo! I have a thing for abandoned shopping carts; love to sit and meditate in front of them, draw pictures of them. They fascinate me.

When I was in Victoria I used to sit at an abandoned pier and watch the fish swim by some submerged shopping carts that were all covered in barnicles in the shallow water.

Then they cleaned up the shoreline and my carts disappeared. But there are plenty more stray shopping carts in the world to discover.

Happy 2006!

Unknown said...

I am waiting for the first MGC post of 2006.