Movement

Movement

Thursday, February 02, 2006

my turn...

seven things no one should know about me...

1. i went to a wham concert in 83
2. i love pb&j sandwiches
3. my ass has the curve of a 2x4
4. i thought about my current wife the day i married the first wife.
5. i cut my nails (fingers & toes) too short.
6. i am afraid of water
7. i lived in a 14 ft travel trailer w/out running water for 1 1/2 yrs.


seven favorite movies...

1. it's a wonderful life (blk & wht)
2. the american president
3. jerry mcguire
4. garden state
5. big trouble in little china
6. happy gilmore
7. star wars (1977)


seven favorite bands...

1. the smiths
2. x
3. rem
4. pearl jam
5. led zepplin
6. sex pistols
7. dave matthews band


seven favorite things...

1. mexican food
2. a good steak
3. ice cold beer on a hot day
4. the smell of my wife's neck
5. motorcycles
6. family & friends
7. this moment... until the next one comes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You had me at PB&J sandwitches

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

You had me at PB&J sandwitches

flatlander said...

Liking Wham! is nothing to be ashamed of.

They were one of the first white guys to release a rap song.