Movement

Movement

Friday, July 28, 2006

it just bugs me...


i have spent the last two nights eating and drinking at the Sierra Nevada Brewery. now first, i will admit that i might have been partaking a little too much last night to really pay attention to much of anything, except i noticed they have the coolest thing called the "sampler". it is 11 or 12 large shot glasses of their different beers. you get to try from light to friggin black beer and decide what you like and don't like. i drank them all! i didn't like them all, but wasting beer is against my religion! then i got few pints of what i liked....


anyway, this post is not about how my liver is doing right now. it is about some things that i noticed while i was eating dinner at the brewery again, with a little less libations.



... in walks a handsom, nicely dressed man and a woman. the man is wearing a nice dress shirt with a collar and his hair is very neat. he is wearing a nice pair of black dockers, that are well pressed and a nice pair of black "work" style shoes. he then sits down to his table and what do i see.... WHITE socks! what the hell is this dork thinking? did he just run a marathon and forget to change his socks before dinner? does he have such bad foot odor that he was told by his doctor to never wear black socks? what an idiot! black pants, black shoes, .......................................................................................... black frickin' socks people!





... i am looking around the beautiful Taproom, which is very elegant, yet very comfortable and relaxed. i am looking around and happen to look directly at a disgusting pig woman who was chewing her food with her mouth open like a fucking camel! i can understand a child doing this, which a good parent would teach them to curb this as they age, but not a grown pig woman with little piglets children of her own. it was all i could do from laughing outloud, (i did have a few beers , so i figured i should not laugh too loud for fear of arrest for drunkenness!) gross!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I love to watch people out and about. It's very scary what you see when you really start looking around you. It's surprising how people act.

RW-(the original) said...

It could be the Letterman effect. Behind that desk Dave is most certainly wearing light colored socks.

mgc said...

lisa - you got that right baby!

rw - at least he is wearing pants...worldwide pants! what the hell are you doing up this late?

RW-(the original) said...

Your timestamp says it's barely midnight.

mgc said...

that makes it 3:21am in your neck of the woods!

RW-(the original) said...

Damn! I better get to bed then.

mgc said...

goodnight my friend...

Barry S. said...

I have been known to go out of the in dress pants and white socks, but strictly because my laundry wasn't caught up.

Now that I am married and my awesome wife does it for me, I can proudly say all my socks are tan. They rarely match, but they are at least the came color!

Mackenzie said...

Now you can be glad for the simple things in life. Like wearing black socks, chewing with your mouth closed and teaching your children to do the same.

I went on a date with a guy...I really liked him, but his manners sucked ass. I COULD NOT deal with him chewing with his mouth open. It was embarassing and I can just imagine bringing him home to my parents and listening to them nag to my 10 year old brother to chew with his mouth shut as my 30 year old date knawed away at his food for all the world to see.

mgc said...

barry - it is good to have a wife!

bv - simple is good! i agree about the 30 yr old cud chewer! that is embarassing and i would have told him (her)!

@@ - ummmmmm.........NO! well at least not for me. it is very 80's (think miami vice) and i think it feels really gross. if you like it though, that is OK, because ultimately all i want is for you to be happy.

Tara said...

My brother and I went to a restaurant here called "The Mad Crab" and we ordered a sampler like the one you mentioned. At the time it was too much for me, maybe it was mixing the dark with the lighter beer..I dunno, but it made me quite sick. I may be able to handle it now, though.