Movement

Movement

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

time alone...



i left home on june 14th for a business trip. i started out with the thought of using the time to make some decisions in my life about who i wanted to be and who i wanted to grow old with or if i wanted to grow old alone. i thought the time alone on the road would be revealing into who i am. that idea has crumbled. i am more confused now than i was when i left. the only thing that i am sure of is that i am going to continue to exercise. it makes me feel good and maybe i can loose some weight and maybe gain some clarity on the rest of my days.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a similar experience a few years back. I came to the conclusion that I am going to continue to exist. No matter what road we cross or fork we come upon, and not matter what we decide, the end result is the same; that we continue to exist.

mgc said...

thank mw

Unknown said...

enough alone time already!

Going camping in August. Are you down?

mgc said...

hey there mr. michael.

i will look at the schedule and see, but i know that aug is very busy. heck, every month seems to be "too" busy for my liking. where are you going?

Unknown said...

Big Meadows is the plan. I dont have a date yet though