Movement

Movement

Thursday, December 16, 2004

dogs

i now remember why i do not like puppies. now don't get me wrong i think they are cute and funny just like anyone else, but i hate the fact that they pee and shit on the floor. i don't quite see eye to eye with germs as it is, but to have urine on the rug is almost more than i can deal with.

my wife got a puppy while i was away on business. i told her i didn't really want another dog. to no surprise, my wife did not listen to me on this matter, as usual. if you know harlie, our dog now, you know she can be more than a pain in the ass, but also more than lovable. so my assumption was that we did not require a new puppy, but deb thought that harlie needed a friend. maybe so, but i think friends should tell friends how to crap outside! anyway we now have added lucy to our family and i am scrambling to find some disinfectant!

1 comment:

stacy said...

HA! "friends should tell friends how to crap outside" That's freakn' hysterical!!! After living with two dogs, I've come to the conclusion that they don't lift each other up to higher standards, they just bring each other further down. One craps on the floor, the other should not be outdone and does it even bigger in a worse place, one chews a shoe to pieces, the other is like 'oh give me a bite'
good luck with two dogs, seriously, good luck.