Movement

Movement

Monday, February 21, 2005

mw says blog something...

ok mw. i will blog something. i don't have a lot to say, at least nothing exciting or even intelligent.

i was worried that the music would suck this morning, but it turned out pretty good... minor mishaps, but good sounds. the message was awesome. i really like how russ thinks and pushes us to think about what the heck we are doing with ourselves. i wish he was in a place were he could become the lead pastor, but i understand his position and respect him for putting "us" ahead of being "the man" for only a short time. dude you rock!

leaving for the hot and happening spokane washington today (mon). returning on sat. night. i am tired of traveling, but have no other choice at this stage of my life. i miss a lot of my life while i am on the road. at least i have a job and it takes good care of my family. that is more important than what i miss out on. besides if i were here everyday, my kids would freak and i would probably kill a couple dogs (yes i still have some issues with the damn dogs! - dumb and dumber!)

i don't know if i will have internet access this week so i may not post. besides if i can't be more creative, i should keep quite.

i know, i would like everyone who reads this to give me a comment. you don't have to say anything, just let me know you are reading this crap! thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for Blogging friend. I need to get a new post up, but it will have to wait til I return from San Francisco Wednesday night. Music sounded great 2nd services and I too wish Russ could stay.

By the way, I dont think it is crap. I will make an effort to comment more often.

Skip McGee said...

thanks my friend. you are a kind man.