Movement

Movement

Saturday, March 26, 2005

happy easter

i hope that your easter is blessed and joyful. remember that Jesus is very much alive and well and loving on us. why He is loving us is still a huge mystery to me. i will accept His love regardless.

i did have a little bit of a sad thing happen. i received an easter card from my grandma and she didn't sign or date it or anything. she is really getting old and i am so not ready for that. she has always been in my life and she has always been sharp as a tack. she forgets many things now and we think she really should stop driving, but no one wants to say anything. i love my grandma very much.

again, have a great easter, remember Jesus and soak up His life.

1 comment:

Skip McGee said...

Sounds too familiar. Your face made my Easter.