Movement

Movement

Sunday, April 03, 2005

the journey begins...

well i made it to las vegas to begin my 19 day adventure away from home. i leave for salt lake city tomorrow morning. i really hate the state of utah, but i must go and try to steal some business from the mormon competitor in slc. it is almost pointless, but i will give it a try. i will be there for a week and then fly back to vegas. the only saving grace is i will visit my parents while i am in vegas, but that can also be a pain... too much of one's parents can drive one nuts!!! i would rather be snuggled up next to my wife (no offence mom) and listening to my kids be crazy.

i received a "shout out" in church today. not that it was a good thing - more like a call for me to call on my community of friends, or something to that effect. i have a bad habit of not asking for help, as most of you who read this stupid blog, can agree to. i know it is sort of dumb, but i am very aware of others time and my lack of preparedness. i am sorry that i do not call on my friends... but i will call you to come over and visit and eat and laugh and swill beer and laugh and fellowship and enjoy each other and laugh at me for being so damn stubborn and maybe laugh some more. i really am thankful to everyone who has made an offer of help and those who have managed to actually help me do some of the dumb stuff i do. i wish i didn't care about what it looked like or how it was done because i would just pay someone else to do all the work so we could sit around and enjoy them doing the work while we laugh at how lazy i am!

anyway, i better go for now, gotta pack a bag and get ready for my flight. take care and i'll see you in almost a month.

No comments: