Movement

Movement

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

more changes...

i finally made it home last night (just for the night, i am on the road again tonight) after 15 days away from home. it was so good to see my wife, kids and my house again, i can't tell you. but as usual, i returned home to "changed" things. my bedroom was changed around and we have new sheets and pillow cases and spread and pillows and ...... i like it, but it freaked me out to have so much change all at once. we are also the proud owner of a very over priced "coffee" maker and i don't drink coffee! new plants for the back yard! crazyness!

really the stuff isn't bothering me as much as knowing some more of my good friends are leaving me. it is such a hard thing for me to accept and deal with the "loss". i sometimes wish i didn't make friends, because then i wouldn't have to be sad when they left me. i am happy for the rockstar and poet, it will be a great blessing for them, but a great loss for me. i guess i will have to drive to arizona (do they have sierra nevada there?) and see my friends. maybe we will have to rent a bus and go down there and break in their neighbors as to how us "hicks" celebrate life. anyway, that is what is really bugging me. i do not really want to see them off. i am not sure i am ready for the emotions. maybe i can call in sick to their send-off. yeah, that's it, i got the flu! who am i kidding, i have to go and wish them well.

who the hell is next.... r.h.?

1 comment:

stacy said...

cold Sierra Nevada here at the store next door. We are set for a visit