Movement

Movement

Sunday, September 11, 2005

remembering...

today it has been 4 years since america was violated and abused by the spawns of satan and his hoards from hell wearing a towel for a hat. now i know that is not a very kind thing to say and not everyone who wears a turban is a fanatical killer of innocent human beings. but, it is had to not feel some animosity towards individuals of that race or religion, because you never know if they are the "one" to harbor hatred for me and my family. these terrorist hate us (americans) without any regard to who we are or anything that we have done to them personally. they just want us all dead. they claim to be religious but that we are infidels and we should be exterminated. what the hell kind of religion is that and why would any one choose to be a part of such hatred and bigotry? my God tells me that my anger and hatred and desire to see every one of them wiped off the face of the earth, is wrong. it is bad and i am wrong for thinking that way. it is hard and painful to not hold ill feelings for those people and it is even harder to forgive. i know this though, as i sat watching a tribute to 9-11-01, shedding tears of sadness and pride, i know i will not and never can forget the horror and destruction of that day and i will not forget how proud i was and still am of the men and women who fought back, who gave their life to try and save others and those stepped up and showed this country's strength and determination to survive and overcome. i will never forget!


LET'S ROLL!

1 comment:

flatlander said...

Sometimes I try to imagine how I would feel if something of similar magnitude happened in Canada. I would certainly feel sad, angry and scared. I guess I would try to understand the lives and feelings of the people who perpetrated the crime. It wouldn't be very easy to forgive or turn the other cheek over something like that, even if my conscience or religion told me I should try.