Movement

Movement

Sunday, April 23, 2006

target practice...


i think that today i am relieved that we cannot "legally" carry fire arms. if it were legal i most certainly would have terminated a few stupid idiots today! i think i must have over-slept or something because i hated everyone today. i should have just stayed in and not done the world today. why do we have days like that sometimes? i mean it wasn't just one or even a couple of people - i wanted to blast the hell out of several dozen! people can be so rude and inconsiderate and you hope they might see that they have been rude, but then they would have to speak english to say sorry! i think i will go to the store now (my last adventure for this shit day) and buy some good beer, maybe fat tire, and plug in a movie and try to forget that this day happened. if i fail to forget, at least i will have treated myself to some good beer and hopefully a decent movie...

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow, do I know that feeling! I'm heading into that kind of day now, and my manager isn't even here. He's the guy who usually sets me off. I didn't get the best sleep last night. I have just started my day and I already want to go home.