Movement

Movement

Friday, June 23, 2006

boys and their toys...



this is a photo from four different jumps clumped together. not all that impressive. besides the jumps are lame due to lack of "air".

anyway, the photo below is my buddy's son josh and this is three photo's of the same jump (thank you cannon elan 7e for making me look like i know what the hell i am doing!) i want to try a faster speed next time out so i can get more takes to blend in. i like this and i know josh will love it when i have it blown up. also, i am posting his brother james getting some monster air. i think he smacked his nuts on the tank on landing this one, but guys don't ask things like that... we would all reach for our own wobblies! i love this sport and i love my new bike. it is a lot of fun and very easy to flick around and it is a great wheelie bike. as you can see i have nothing of importance to say so i am filling space with dirtbikes enjoy!

6 comments:

ditzymoi said...

nice pics :) thanks for visiting my page ... that egan wears a purple speedo? that explains soooooo much lol

mgc said...

kim,
thanks for stopping by my crazy life. yeah, egan is quite a character and crazy too - triathalons!

~d said...

Holla. Just passin thru, mayne!

PDD said...

Why do I always mistaken your profile pic as Jimi Hendrix? I know the guitar gives it away, but it's not Jimi Hendrix. Why?

mgc said...

~d - YO

PDD - hi there. it is funny that you would mistake me for jammin jimmy since that is a bass guitar that i play and i am not of african descent or have an afro. but shit could that guy bring a guitar to life. upside down and backwards to boot!

maybe it's just the sepia tones that are throwing you off. what a compliment though, thanks. what time is it in toronto?

PDD said...

I know.

It's nearly 3:00am and I have an interview but I cannot sleep. I believe you guys are 3 hrs behind us. Toronto is the same timezone as New York and I know L.A is always three hours behind New York.

I am just a Canadian. We have money that resembles Monopoly money. We also have toonie and loonie coins which are $1 - Loonie. $2 Toonie. That is seriously what they are called. I thought about how getting rid of the bill and bringing in the coin boosts the economy. My theory makes sense. I should do a post about it.

Good Night.