Movement

Movement

Sunday, June 25, 2006

smart bartenders...


Jerry went to a psychiatrist.

"Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!"

"Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears."

"How much do you charge?"

"A hundred dollars per visit."

"I'll think about it," said Jerry.

Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street.

"Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist.

"For a hundred bucks a visit? A bartender cured me for $10."

"Is that so! How?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!



i have to make like a baby and head out (sorry i couldn't help myself) on another trip, so i left you with something to laugh at and then really think about this joke. how often do we complicate ourselves and turn something so simple into something huge that takes $100 an hour to attempt to fix? hopefully i will have inter net in my hotels, but if not see ya and have a good week!

6 comments:

Melody said...

So true my brother. Safe travels.

Mackenzie said...

Is that all I have to do to get the monsters from under my bed? Now what do I do about the skeletons in my closet. Have a good trip...non-seventies like I hope.

Ashburnite said...

awwww....I hope you do have internet in your hotel. I don't think I can go very long without my fav CA blogger.

Raincouver said...

Oh great... I had forgotten all about the monsters... better go see a bartender!

RW-(the original) said...

mgc,

I found this site looking around for an article. Maybe the species isn't quite as endangered as first thought.

Off to the bar, one can never be too sure!

mgc said...

mk - thanks

bv - sister wife, i am too damn old for those kinds of trips!

ash - thank you my fav VA blogger.

rain - that sounds like a wonderful plan. i may have to try it also. welcome to my crazy world.

rw - thanks man! i no longer feel so alone in tree hungerville. i have brothers in arms!

let's all go drink now! really, i mean it... go drink....go....go!!!