Movement

Movement

Thursday, June 22, 2006

we're off to see the wizard...



Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado and off they are whirled to the land of OZ. They finally made it to the Emerald City and went to find the Great Wizard.

" What brings the 4 of you before the great Wizard of Oz?"


Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly and said:?"I've come for some courage."
"No Problem!" said the Wizard. "Who' s next?"


Richard Nixon stepped forward,"Well, I think I need a heart."?
"Done!" says the Wizard. "Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz?"


Up stepped George "Dubya" and said, "I'm told by the American people that I need a brain."
"No problem!" said the Wizard. "Consider it done."



Then there is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around. But he doesn't say a word. Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "Well, what do you want?"

"IS DOROTHY HERE?"?

i prefer my president to lead with his big head and leave is little one in his pants. what a character?

5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Yeah, but he's a man...what do you expect?

Ashburnite said...

hmmm...at the risk of you not having a crush on me anymore, all I have to say is that Clinton is sexy.

~d said...

HAHAHA. HA!
*isn't Nixon dead?

ditzymoi said...

*whispers* I kinda liked that Clinton guy

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »