Movement

Movement

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

riddle...

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a valley and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level.



Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?









Get off the children's carousel and, next time, don't drink so much.

8 comments:

Ashburnite said...

hehe.....How'd you know I got drunk last night and rode a carosel?

Kirsten said...

lol...too funny....the little doggie one is cute too...hehehehe..anyways...lol... have a good day

Mackenzie said...

I'm gonna come out and admit that I don't get it. I guess it's a carousel...but that's only b/c there is a picture of one. Today is just not my day.

~d said...

I put on my flashers-uhh, blinking hazard lights, and I slow down. I smoke a fatty and watch the show. OH, and I turn the music up a bit. A bit more.

Barry S. said...

Anita, that dachshund was a 3-legged dog. I know because I saw him at a bar last night. He came in, sat down, and asked:

"I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Lisa said...

that is so funny! love it, and the dog jokes too.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! kent womack vioxx recall bextra celebrex lawsuit zyprexa11 http://www.mcsecourse3.info/brain-mcse.html Cheap prepaid calling cards 10 20 0 Neurontin message boards