Movement

Movement

Thursday, November 25, 2004

giving thanks

well i made it through another thanksgiving. this one was even at my new house for the first time ever. i read a blog (just stacy) regarding why we celebrate thanksgiving... something about a group of people coming over and being bullies. true, whitey came over and as usual ruined it, but i try to look at thanksgiving as a day to be thankful for the freedom i have to celebrate a useless holiday and eat until i want to puke. i also try to think about being thankful for the opportunity to spend some time with my family and loved one's and eat until i want to puke. and mostly, i like to reflect and be thankful for the blessings that God has given me and the chance to eat until i want to puke. but if i do consider that whitey came over and destoyed a culture, it really makes me want to puke!

you know, i am really hungry again! have a great day.

2 comments:

stacy said...

all I have to say: that's awesome and you sound like a bullimic

mgc said...

i would have to say that my ever expanding waist would beg to differ with the idea that i may be bulimic. but hey thanks for the warm thoughts!